A Rabbi, Priest & Baptist Minister
As part of Interfaith Week (10th to 17th November 2019) we are bringing together a Rabbi, Priest and Baptist Minister:
- Revd. Vicky Bastidas (Anglican Priest): St Matthew’s C of E Church, Yiewsley
- Revd. Rich Blake-Lobb (Baptist Minister): Yiewsley Baptist Church
- Rabbi Arron Goldstein (Jewish Rabbi): Northwood & Pinner Liberal Synagogue
These three faith leaders will engage in a conversation about our different faiths, our shared and divergent history’s, the significance of our faiths and the challenges we face in contemporary culture.
You are invited to join us, to listen in and to ask your own questions.
- Date: Sunday 17th November, 2019
- Time: 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Venue: St Matthew’s C of E Church, High Street, Yiewsley UB7 8QH
With anti-Semitism sadly on the rise and with social and political divisions causing deep fractures we want to bring people together to discuss, learn and value our shared humanity. We don’t agree on everything (and that’s ok) but we can learn from one-another and want to provide an opportunity as faith leaders to have a public conversation, to engage with our local communities (with those of different faiths and none).