The church hall and various rooms are available for hire at different times during the week.
Whether you require a hall for up to 100 people or a room for up to 15 people we are able to accommodate you.
We particularly welcome community groups, charities and clubs looking to hire a venue for recurring activities and offer discounts for bookings for 10 consecutive weeks or more.
Terms and Conditions:
- We rely on volunteers to open and close the building so cannot always guarantee the dates you require even if there are no other activities taking place.
- The cost of hire is £30 per hour (plus a refundable deposit of £50).
- The hirer will be required to sign a hire agreement which includes details about the expectations for each party.
- The church does not permit the hire of the facilities for use for children’s birthday parties (with the exception of Church Members); by non-Christian faith groups looking for a place to worship; or political parties or politically biased events (though we welcome opportunities for non-partisan political discussion and debate).
- No alcohol is permitted to be consumed on the premises.
- The hirer is required to obtain the necessary Public Liability Insurance for their event (for private booking this may be included in existing household insurance) and evidence provided prior to booking confirmation.
For a comprehensive list of our terms and conditions of hire please download the file:
Making a Booking
If you are interested in making a booking download the terms and conditions and the booking form:
For more information please contact:
[email protected] | 01895 548004
The current availability for the main hall is limited to the following days and times
- Monday’s: from 7pm onwards
- Tuesday’s: from 4pm onwards
- Wednesday’s: from 4pm onwards
- Thursday’s: Some availability before 5pm
- Friday’s: from 5pm onwards
- Saturday’s: Various Availability
- Sunday’s: Unavailable
The availability of other rooms, including the church varies so please do contact us to discuss your requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you.